Do you have responsibility for communications / publicity in your church or circuit? Would you like to know more about social media and how to make effective use of it? Are you keen to find out what others are doing in their church / circuit communications?
This day will include:
- General Introduction
- What is social media? Is it worth it? Which one should I use? Pros and cons
- How to create an account
- the basics, how to curate content, to share or not to share, photos / videos / text
- When to post – scheduling, interacting, managing a page
- Discussions and questions & answers
- General publicity
- Press Releases – how to write one, who to send it to, dos and don’ts
- Interviews – how to prepare
If you are involved in your Church/Circuit website or communications and would like to learn more about the use of social media, publicity and communications then this day is for you.
Toby will be leading the day providing practical input and ideas on the theme.
There will be opportunity during the day to share ideas of what you are already doing and what is working well with others attending.
There is a £4 cost for attending the day to cover the costs for the meal that the church is providing – payable on the day.
Download the leaflet here. Book online: https://socialmedia-communications.eventbrite.co.uk